Wednesday, October 26, 2005

nothing special

everyday, life is similar
back to school
test/quiz/dictation
homework/pass paper
copy and paste
go home
books in front of computer
icq/msn
revision(if tmr have test)
sleep
that is a day......
ans that is my life......

I hate this.
It is really boring.
Life seems not controlled by me.
I am just living under teachers, parents and computer.
I really hate this.
I want some changes.
I don't mean that everyday should have some special things happen.
But at less not so passive.
I want to control time but not time control me.
I wonder...

"Hey, all I have to do, is dream...m...m..., dream dream dream m dream...m...m...m...m.."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*細心留意四周的人,你會找到一個關心你、真正適合你、屬於你的人,一定。

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

但是...
關心你的人
未必是你期待的那一位...

A Guy said...

此乃典型之惡性循環也